7 Day Juice Detox With Recipes…
This 7-Day Juice Detox is a great way to cleanse your body and lose some unwanted fat. There are a couple of selected options but feel free to browse the rest of the website for any replacements that better suit your taste.
This plan is a guideline and something for you to use as much or little as you wish. There are however a few pointers that will help you when following a 7-Day Juice Detox:
- Replacements are ok, if your local store is out of a certain produce and there is something that works equally well then why not take that option, if you want to mix up the recipes then that’s fine also.
- Solids aren’t included, it’s a 7-Day Juice Detox so try and keep to that. If you usually find it hard and reach for certain foods, then remove the temptation.
- You’ll feel a little groggy, so if you have an important meeting or schedule then think about the timing. This feeling is completely natural and usually your body releasing all the toxins.
- Drink lots of water and keep hydrated, this is probably the most important aspect of any detox – have a few fresh bottle of mineral water to hand at all times.
- Have a warm lemon drink to kick start your day. Simply squeeze a lemon into a mug of hot water and enjoy first thing.
- Have fun…remember it’s your choice to take part in this detox so avoid moaning about it. It will be as hard as you want to make it so ensure that your mind-set is right before starting.
DID YOU KNOW: Avoid using very sweet fruits in your juices. While these are tasty, they have too much sugar content, which could impact your blood sugar levels. A good alternative is to select some vegetables that you enjoy and juice these or keep your sweeter fruits for your morning juice.
If you have a detox recipe or programme that you would like to share with us then please email it along with an image to info(@)the-juice-guy.com or complete the contact form http://www.the-juice-guy.com/contact-us/